Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hacking With Friends: Why Even A Beginner Loves Golf

Golf is a great game. This is coming from someone who hasn't even played the game much. About ten years ago, I went golfing for the first time. A friend from my Church took me to a very hilly (and difficult) nine hole course and taught me the basics of the game. I only played a couple more times over the next eight years, but then this last year I went multiple times, and I even participated in a scramble. My shot is improving, and the better you become, the more you love the game.

I like golf so much, because every time I have played the game, I have played it with friends, and just the time spent jesting, and talking and teasing is the stuff good friendships are made of. For the same reasons golf is good for friends, it is good for business. It builds relationships, yet most of the competitions is really against yourself. Businesses are built best on this mentality, where colleagues are working to deliver their personal best, and their lives are being enhanced by relationships.

Here are some great golf promotional products and golf accessories to give to your co-players out on the links.

And here are two of my favorites:

1. Stainless Steel Folding Zippo Golf Tool
2. Golf Clik Clak Mints

No comments: