Monday, August 31, 2009

Pbase is cool too.

My last post contained my raving review of istockphoto.com. I also enjoy pbase.com which is a photo sharing site featuring professional and aspiring professional photographers. The photography is gallery quality, and there is a strong community on the site where the various submitters are able to respond, critique and admire each other's work. It seems to be a very supportive and positive community for someone who is looking to have their photography get more notice.

I discovered pbase when I took a particular interest in the growth and development of the city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and I came across the travel photography of Brian McMorrow. He has a breathtaking gallery of the buildings and vistas of Dubai, and a really great photography collection from all over the world as well. Here is his Dubai gallery.

No comments: