Thursday, April 28, 2011

Two Legendary Metal Forges

I was reading yesterday on the Advertising Specialty Institute ASI website when I came across an article in the Mergers & Acquisitions section which announced Wendell August Forge's purchase of Old Forge Metals, Inc., the terms being undisclosed.

Apparently, Wendell Forge has come back after a very trying period, as their headquarters burned about a year ago.

I was a little familiar with Old Forge Metals. Years ago, early in my promotional products career, I sold a series of 100 very high end fully custom chess sets with pewter playing pieces on a marble chess board and custom pewter corner pieces to Tahitian Noni International. I can't remember which supplier I used. If it was not Old Forge Metals - they were at least among the various suppliers that I researched when I was bidding the job.

The article piqued my interest, and I browsed the respective websites of Old Forge and Wendell August Forge. They both do stunning, inspiring work.

As just a small example, check out this Common Ground Alliance award exquisitely crafted for only the highest honors.

American Promotions is an ASI Distributor with 16 years of experience, and we are authorized to offer the products of Wendell August Forge and Old Forge Metals. If this supernal level of recognition product is what you require, you can contact us here.

No comments: