Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weekend Explorer Grill

This is a unique set. I can't imagine it being in huge demand, but it has a certain innovative appeal. It is a Weekend Explorer Grill and Cooler set. I'd have to see it in person to know how it really works. The outer chamber holds the grill, while the inner chamber holds up to 12 cans of cooled beverage - not bad to pack all into one unit. My only question would be: How long do you have to wait for the grill to cool before you put it all back together, or if you just cooled it with water, would the fast temperature change warp the product.

To use this as a promotional product, it can have a single color or multi-color logo put onto it with image-bonding. This is an unusual imprinting methodology, and I think I'll ask Primeline, when I get a chance more about it.

No comments: