Wednesday, June 24, 2009

14 Best Designed Products of 2009

I'm a fan of ASI, the Advertising Specialty Institute, which is a major information provider and technology developer for the promotional products and advertising industry. They have a great website at www.asicentral.com. The best stuff is for distributors only, but there is all kinds of neat promotional ideas for the general public as well.

Not everything about ASI thrills me, but for the most part, they provide more utility and service for the promotional products professional than any of the their competitors (of which there are only a handful).

I was reading on ASI's website today, and I found an article featuring the 14 best-designed products of 2009 and all of them are very cool and unique - true standouts among the literally hundreds of thousands of promotional items in the marketplace. I liked them so much, that I have decided to feature them on this blog, with my own comments - 1 per day for the next 14 days (Sundays not included.)

No comments: