Monday, October 24, 2011

Real Promotions: Mousepad

We had an order recently of full color mousepads. Mousepads are a classic promotional product because of their low cost and high logo visibility.They have a soft fabric top layer on top of a rubber circle, and come in different thicknesses.

I'm using one of these mousepads under my computer mouse at this very moment. It works great, even at the thinner size, which is key to a successful promotion. The product must work well! I think the colors on the mousepad make it a successful promotion as well. What isn't as successful, to me at least, are the five initials printed at the bottom of the pad. I assume it has something to do with the company, but it doesn't tell me what the company does or how to contact them. Including that information would take the promotion to a higher advertising level--even if the phone number or website were tiny on the pad. However, this company still gets high points for choosing long lasting mousepads and for the bright full color logo that catches the eye.

Thanks for your order, and best promoting wishes to you, WPAFB.

What's under your computer mouse? 



No comments: