Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Weakness for Journals

I am a writer. That means many things, including....a weakness for journals.

Confession: I currently don't keep a daily journal. I go in fits and starts, and right now is a fit. But I still have a weakness for the smell of paper and the clean white potential of a page. So when we get a couple samples of Journalbooks, I'm excited!

8 months ago I made this product video on a faux leather JournalBook called the Pedova (that journal a beaut):

 

 I didn't feel right about sniffing at the book cover in the video, but I like the smell of book. So I took a whiff off camera. 

This is a recycled cardboard Tuck Journal. It's currently on CLEARANCE!

I have one of these pocket bound Ambassador books in my purse, so I can jot down great ideas when my muse strikes. 


And this journal has crisp pages sandwiched between a cover of aluminum. Classy and unique!!
Do you keep a journal? What kinds of things do you jot down?


No comments: