Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Enjoy the Sun and Beach

Beach Buddy Mat
The sun is out hot today, the local water park and outdoor pool have opened, and since I am in the office and not out in the sun, I am going to talk about something beachy.

Today we had a client order 150 of these Beach Buddy Mats. They are made of a tubular polypropylene material, which means they are water and sand resistant. Totally tubular. Sorry, couldn't help myself. 

I like the pocket, I like the inflatable pillow, but most of all, I like how the mat zips into a bag. Love that feature, actually. Whenever we go to a water play area (sadly, I don't live by an actual beach) I am loaded with stuff: Sunscreen, towels, snacks, water bottles, and more snacks, all in a humungous bag. The Beach Buddy takes that bag and doubles its use.


And I like the bright summer colors too. Hope you're catchin' some rays for me today!

No comments: