Monday, July 27, 2009

Great Customer Experience

I had a great customer experience today with an email marketing firm named RatePoint, and I don't hesitate to give a plug when the service and help the company gives is this good.

RatePoint is an email marketing / survey administration technology provider with what appears to be a very strong and complete suite of services for the small to medium business. I signed up for RatePoint on a 30-day trial basis through ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) of which I am a member. Within about 24 hours of signing up, I received a call from Steve at our home office asking to set up a time to go over the software and features with a walk through. After a bit of phone tag and exchanging emails, Steve and I talked today, and he did a great job in walking me through the value their company provides. Steve used glance.net, (a very cool service itself for sharing what you are doing on your desktop remotely with your client or prospect to give them a personalized presentation) and he walked me through at least three aspects of the RatePoint service. He helpful, respectful, not overly salesy, and he agreed to make himself available for future questions to cut down on my learning curve.

I was very impressed, and the pricing is affordable for any company which takes online marketing seriously.

I haven't given the company the full trial run, but I wanted to get my initial impressions out there. My hat is off for great customer service.

No comments: