Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Value Fleece Vest

Sometimes cost is the primary factor in choosing corporate apparel or a gift. This is a well made light fleece sport vest which can be decorated with a company logo for under $20, unless the logo is really complex. I've always liked fleece vests. I went hiking here in Southern Oregon just a couple of weeks ago with my 10 year old son and some of his friends and other parents, and I wore a fleece vest very similar to this one, and it served my purposes perfectly, even shedding off a light rain. It is light enough that I can stuff it into a day pack. If you really want to stay dry, I'd take a packable waterproof shell to wear over the top as well.

There are a couple of other fleece vests which I really like available at American Promotions.

Ladies North End Microfleece Vest
Mens North End Microfleece Vest
Mens North End Down Vest (This is one I'm really considering getting for myself.)

No comments: