Thursday, March 24, 2011

Up Too Late and A Cool Backpack

I did a lot of work updating the backpacks on the website tonight. It is late. This is my second night up until 2 a.m.. We have had some problems with the website which are costing us substantially, and I have been scrambling to try to understand and fix them.

I found 18 plus bags and backpacks which I'm going to have the team load onto the website over the next week, because Leed's has some great new backpacks, especially in the sub $15 range, and I want to get some of them featured.

I'm enthusiastic about Leed's this year, because we have already done as much wholesale volume in the first quarter (almost) as we did most of the year last year.

The Leed's Coil Backpack is a great daypack or school pack for the money. It has a nice design and just enough features to make it interesting. It can be had for under $13 or in volume for under $9.



No comments: