Saturday, September 20, 2008

I spent the better part of the morning reading various blogs and participating in the "global conversation" as it is referred to by Technorati. I frequently post on others blogs, because I really like to respond when I read something interesting, and it naturally provides a backlink to American Promotions, and gives people a chance to find us.

It reminded me that there are so many things that I know so little about, and yet I have a broad curiosity and a renaissance variety of interests, but there is so much information out there that you can quickly get lost and waste gobs of time.

My favorite find this morning is this blog by newsman and writer Jeff Jarvis for The Guardian. I left a long comment on this post, "The moral imbalance of bailouts" and had some trouble with the submission process. When I emailed him, he kindly responded almost immediately. It encouraged me to read several additional posts from his blog, and it is easy to discern that Mr. Jarvis is an innovator who is not afraid of change and is a true journalist in the sense that he seeks the truth. I don't share all of his political views, but he is an insightful writer, and deserves a look.

No comments: