Saturday, September 20, 2008

Logo Airplane Glider

As I was out on the blogosphere and perusing for the latest and greates this morning, I encountered a fun product that makes me wish that I was a kid again. It is this Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Suit with Embroidered Cap. It has such a fun authentic look. I can just see my 5-year-old (or me) jumping on the trampoline in this suit as I defy gravity and explore uncharted space.

I was not sure if we had very many promotional items suitable for children. We actually don't. However, when I think about it, almost everything kids where or play with is logoed and designed to advertise the purchase of more of the same. I'm not sure that is a good thing, but it is what it is.

In the aeronautical theme, I did find this Promotional Bungee Glider which would be a great toy at a trade show or in a backyard.

No comments: