Monday, September 26, 2011

Real Promotions: "Read" Visor Glasses Promotional Clip

I was thinking about the promotional products that stick around in my life and that I use, when I looked up (I was driving at the time) and attached to my visor was this:



It's a clip that attaches to a visor that holds glasses or sunglasses. I use it all the time, since I only use glasses when I drive. I wish I had two, since I keep my sunglasses in the car too.

The successful part of this promotional product is that it gets used every day, so the imprinted logo gets repetitive visibility. However, this particular company did not use the visor clip to its upmost. The imprinting simply says "Read." I'm assuming it came from a promotion by our local library. Or was it the school? The truth is, I don't remember. The company that paid to gives these visors away made a big mistake by not self-promoting their business. They didn't print their company name or contact information. So I can only give half points to this nameless company! They chose a good promotional product, but they didn't imprint it memorably.

Visor Glasses Clips would be a useful promotion in the Auto industry, from car washes to oil changes, and for an optometrist business, to carry their glasses in the car, as well as a sunglasses business for the same reason.

American Promotions carries a line of visor clips called the Auto Visor Mate Sunglasses Caddy. If you choose this advertising product, be sure to include your company name and either a phone number or website, so that your whole promotional package will point toward your company.

What's on your visor?

No comments: