Monday, September 05, 2011

Real Promotions: Law Office Promotional Imprinted Pens

Imprinted pens are a classic promotional item. I wanted to see how they did in a real life setting.

So as an experiment, I walked around my Dad's law office and collected all the promotional pens they were using. I collected twelve.




The pens I found were all kinds of different designs. One of them wrote so well, that I had to tell my Mom that I would return it that day. She was attached. That was this pen:



These six pens have rubber grips, which were popular in this office.


I found two of the same kind! These two pens, exactly alike except for color, are some of the most inexpensive pens you see everywhere. Both of them were imprinted with hotel logos.



This is what I can learn from this real life search for promotional pens:

1. How a promotional pen writes translates directly into how attached a person feels toward the logoed pen.

2. People like the rubber grips on pens.

3. The most inexpensive pens are the most common pens, and seeing them everywhere means the pens are displaying those logos everywhere.

My conclusion from this "promotional pen journey" is that logoed pens are a classic advertising specialty for GOOD REASON--people use them and share them and do not throw them away.

To see hundreds of styles of promotional pens, take a look at our website at American Promotions.

1 comment:

Den.P said...

Promotional items are printed with a company's name and logo. This means every time the item is used, the logo will be seen contributing to brand building. Promo products are so effective as they are not as invasive as a sales call, instead useful items are usually given away to the target audience and everybody loves a giveaway