Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What Music Needs Everywhere

I love music and my teenage daughter loves it even more. She is hoping to get started in guitar lessons when school starts up again. We are looking for a good guitar teacher.

There are a lot of music teachers who live around here. How do we choose who to go to? Word of mouth. Facebook (which is word-of-mouth on steroids). It's through people. People will recommend the name of the music teacher who taught their kids so well. Let's hope they remember the phone number too. You know, it would be very helpful if there was a phone number, with their name, on something they could hand to me!!

Enter promotional products. This is where they shine. To help the word-of-mouthers pass the correct information along. Wonderful guitar music teachers of my area, please give everyone around you something with your name and phone number on it.

Maybe this inexpensive refrigerator magnet? It will reveal your name, phone number, email address and mailing address in up to six colors for 62 cents each.
Music Note Magnet



Even better, make it a magnet more eyecatching--and guitar shaped. Just print your name and number, and we will find you!
Guitar Magnet
This pencil comes shaped like a guitar...or as a note, even a french horn (but I'm not looking for a french horn teacher).


Oh music teacher in my community, I hope you promote yourself so I can find you.

We can't depend on the school music program being there for my child. In fact, perhaps what music needs everywhere is a little promoting!!

No comments: