Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Staying Cool and Sweet and Dancing To your Own Beat

I love summer! I will get tired of it, around August, and long for the cool nights of fall. But right now, I am enjoying the hot sun, warm water, fireworks, parades and outdoor picnics. The scent of sunscreen and lemonade are filling my nose.

It's now July, so I've been looking around for some fun promotions to go along with summer and The Fourth.

My first pick---I love these motorized fans! An outdoor concert or an evening of fireworks would be the perfect place to light up these fans and bring a bit of a breeze. Just bring an extra, you know people will want to borrow yours.
Patriotic Lighted Fans
 Or for the daytime, check out a more inexpensive fan for summer parades and sports games:

Promotional Stars and Stripes Hand Fan

I can see us all now, sitting in camp chairs at the parade, or as fans on a bench at a sports event yelling "USA, USA" to the beat of maracas. I'd dance to that beat!
USA Maraca






And ending on a sweet note, how about Patriotic Mints?
Patriotic Mints

Happy July to you! May you stay cool and sweet and dance to your own beat.

No comments: