Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kitchen Timers as Ad Space

I use kitchen timers, do you? I time all kinds of things! I use a timer when a child is doing their reading homework or playing on the computer. I use a timer to clean the house (telling myself that I can accomplish a lot of cleaning in just 15 minutes). I carry a timer when I have something in the oven, because I can't hear the oven timer ring when I'm downstairs.

Kitchen timers make useful promotional products because they are used, carried, viewed daily and in a high traffic area of the home, the kitchen.

Now I mentioned kitchen timers in last week's blog post on kitchen products. In fact, that's what got me started on today's post. These kitchen timers are Too Cute! So I'm going to write a whole post on kitchen timers that can be custom imprinted.

These cuties come in Lemon, Potato, Pear, Red Pepper, Pumpkin, Red Apple, Corn, Eggplant, Carrot, Cabbage, Green Pepper, Tomato, Egg, Rooster or Chicken! Each of these timers can be set up to an hour, and carried around handily.
Fruits and Vegetable Kitchen Timers


 Take a look at this rotund chef kitchen timer.



Don't you want to time your cooking with this wee fellow?
And we have a shining pot kitchen timer:

Shiny Timer!
But that is NOT all! This gleaming pot timer is also available in the shape of a Toaster, Blender, Pepper Jug, Coffee Pot, Kettle, Stock Pot, Frying Pan or Champagne Bottle!

All these kitchen timers are 2" x 3" and have imprint areas of 1/2" x 3/4" for a logo.

What a fun promotional product!

No comments: