Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The Kitchen: Where Everybody Knows Your Name

Kitchen products make useful promotions because they are viewed daily in a very high traffic area of the home, the kitchen.They catch a lot of logo impressions which increases the value to your business.

What promotional products are in your kitchen? On the front of my refrigerator I have a magnet notepad and a logoed pen. On the side of my refrigerator, I have a promotional magnetic calendar, two magnetic business cards (my dentist and doctor) and in my utensils drawer I have an imprinted jar opener and bottle opener.

I don't think I am out of the ordinary in keeping and using personalized kitchen swag. So I have picked out four kitchen promotional products that I like, to give you ideas on how to harness the kitchen to advertise your business:

This refrigerator notepad:
Add your business card to the refrigerator
I appreciate how you can take your normal business card, and turn it into something useful and highly visible, a notepad on the fridge, rather than the card getting lost in a desk drawer.

Add to the refrigerator notepad this Bic magnetic pen --your business will be remembered fondly every time a pen is so easily located. I want one! My current logoed pen rests on top of the fridge and I would like it better stuck to the side so it doesn't risk rolling off.
Help them find a pen, and remember your company name, at the same time


These adorable kitchen timers:
In fact, looking at these charming kitchen timers reminds me how much I use and like timers. I think I'll blog next week just on kitchen timers.These ones are too cute to be ignored! 

This food grade polyester plastic cutting board:


Yes, that is the printed logo on a cutting board. Neat idea for this display logo to show full color food and include a recipe. That's a lot of space for a logo, 11x17", and there's a smaller 8 1/2x11" version available too.

People spend a lot of time in the kitchen, so placing your logo onto kitchen products helps your business get remembered!

What custom printed products do you have in your kitchen?

No comments: