Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Favorite Tumbler Just Got Cooler!

I crossed paths with my sister-in-law, and she was drinking out of a clear Spirit tumbler with a Costco logo. That same day, I ran into a shelf of these same acrylic tumblers at a local craft store. 

Why do I love this cup? Could it be the straw??

They are EVERYWHERE. Since they are one of my favorite cups, I can understand why everyone wants one! So when the manufacturer makes these acrylic tumblers even better...well, I have to blog about it. The acrylic tumbler now has a version with a HUGE added feature: It keeps drinks as cold as ice does--without the ice!
The Chiller is Chillin'
This Sedici Cool Gear Chiller is a tumbler that acts like a cooler for your drink. After four hours in the freezer, this Cool Gear Chiller is ready to chill your drink. And it can re-freeze over and over. And it doesn't water down your drink like ice does (Note: make sure you don't freeze the lid and straw).

This is NEW and it is an improvement on my favorite tumbler and now I have one. Do you?

No comments: