Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Constitution

I'm feeling patriotic, because I am longing for an America that makes different choices, and I'm hoping that my beloved country can be redeemed. I'm not particularly enthused about either of the Presidential candidates. I frankly do not know who it will be better to live under, and I guess time will tell. I'm not a Bush hater, but I don't believe that he has taken our country in the right direction. I think he has made a lot of bad mistakes in the face of hard choices. Frankly, I just love the Constitution and I think most Americans have forgotten it or are simply confused about its history, meaning and intentions.

The best way to honor the Constitution is simply to read and study it.

But as I'm in the promotional products business, here are a couple of other ideas to promote this wonderful document: a logoed hardbound book copy of the Constitution which would be awesome for any company promoting freedom, and a calendar with the timeless "We The People."

No comments: