Saturday, October 18, 2008

Does OrangeSoda Really Have the Fizz?

American Promotions recently retained OrangeSoda to help us with search engine optimization in a couple of categories in our lead time. We are in the first part of our second month with their company, and so far I have been impressed with their very fast responsive and friendly service. I haven't been 100% in agreement with all of their website change recommendations, but they have listened and been flexible. Granted, it is not the cheapest source for this type of work, but it is not unreachable for a small business that is serious about expanding their market online.

In my opinion, the verdict is still out as to whether they are worth the money, but I will do a follow up post when I've been with them longer and can determine their performance.

In the past I used ideservepageone.com for SEO, and the proprieter there is a nice guy as well. He does good work, and has a cool reporting system, but his company is a LOT smaller than OrangeSoda, and doesn't have quite the muscle. Granted it is about a quarter the cost.

No comments: